Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Wow~ what a week!!

29 NOV 2006
Backtrack a few days...

Monday 27 Nov
WOW got a free piano from my friend's relative... They're so nice!! They just shifted house and didn't want their piano le... So they gave it to me ^^ i only paid for the delivery services... Yeh!! But as a result of that, i was busy calling and negotiating the delivery prices with various delivery companies throughout the day and didn't manage to go get the forms for conversion to officer de. But maybe it's good too... After speaking to a few people who'd gone for the interviews before, i think i've not prepared enough yet... Must prepare myself better first before i actually apply. Back to the piano.. Wow liao it's sooo much bigger than i thought it was!! Take up so much space in my home... Mum wasn't too happy about it... Lolzz :p It actually made me start spring cleaning my room... Wah lau wey buay tahan so messy and dusty sial......

Tuesday 28 Nov
Wah... sooooo tired when i reached home... played piano for a while then went to sleep till about 11pm... then continue spring cleaning cos couldn't finish it yesterday!! Do until 4am lor... Still can't finish -_-''' Left abit only la... Haha :p Wah lau i kenna dust flu... Hachew hachew~ When tidying my room i saw those cards and letters that ling gave me last time de... Hai~ So sad especially when i read a "contract" she made me sign de... Spent half an hour thinking and brooding over us... Haha but well~~~ That's life~ Actually i already got over her le lah, but still abit nian nian bu wang~ :p Today quite happy... cos learnt that one of my good friends attached to someone le!! Hahaa ^^ So refreshing to know someone's newly attached after hearing about all the breakups... Lolzz ^^ Hey~ if u see this.. Gong xi gong xi!! You know who u are Ooo~? Hahaa ^^

Wednesday 29 Nov... Today!!
Wah lau~ My flu getting worse... whole day sneezing and headache!! Then got report to do... But the ppl who were supposed to give me their reports before 25th, today then finish theirs lo!!! Then in order to finish it in time i did OT till 7.30pm today... Sick still have to do OT!!! Wah lau~ Haven't finished yet lo.. tmr must faster cheong finish.... cannot take mc.. Haha :p But actually today quite happy... Happy about the piano... Happy about my room... Happy that my report's about to be done!!! Yeah!! Lolzz :p Hope friday got good weather... I'm on leave!! Wanna go east coast roller blade in the morn... Shun bian suntan ah!! Hehe ^^ I'm alone! Anybody wanna join me? Lolzz :p

No comments: