Sunday, November 05, 2006

Ouch~~~

I just reached home... Haiyo it's 4++ am already... Reached East coast at about 12 midnight just now... Went roller blading. Haha not bad... was quite fun ^__^ didn't fall down at first... but after becoming more familiar i started going faster a bit and fell down a few times... but wasn't painful at all cos i'd break the falls with my hands which had guards on them. Ivy also brought her new bf who was quite good at teaching... Haha under his guidance didn't fall down till my legs got tired. Today then i know Alvin also dunno how to blade!! Lolzzz not bad so i wasn't the only noob. At one point, i fell down and then immediately i turned to my body to do push ups... We laughed so much about that cos it was so funny haha :p But in the end i still ended up with 50cents coin sized blisters on each of my legs... Haiyo the rented shoes really not very good. Maybe i'd go buy my own pair of roller blading shoes... Will need to wait for the blisters to recover first. Now feel like playing new things... Haha

YA HOR just now didn't go to sit by the sea... Such a waste. How come now then think of it... Tsk. Haiyo now almost 5am le... Gotta go bath and then try to sleep... Tsk this jinmin anyhow give my no. to his insurance agent... Haiyo~ Going to meet her later at 4pm at JP. She sounds like she's cute and has a really bubbly personality. Hai~ But abit sianz to meet insurance agent leh........

HEY Anybody wanna teach me swimming? Wanna learn it and tan myself abit too... My skin colour has become too fair for my liking le!! Anyone interested please please must contact me... Lolzz (^_' ) Best if we could go on a weekend so i can suntan abit... Haha ^^ YESS to those who are still wondering... i can't swim la :p

No comments: