Friday, November 17, 2006

ooo... suay day again :p

Ooo today was a boring day... Everything suay again today... Haha :p Work also bu shun li, everything done de surely got something cock up have to redo de, when finished work come out of my workplace the sun made me feel so comfortable... Decided i would bring my soccer ball down to kick around when i reached home but then just when i reached home, it seems like it's going to rain soon... Ling also last min can't meet me again. Wah Lau~~~ Think someone cursed me... How come i'm so suay de lei haha :p NVM~!!! Shit happens... The tide rises and falls... Bad days come and go... Everything will be good again soon~ (hopefully~~~) Lolzz ^___^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi hi,,,,dun worri not everyday is suay ya........
cheers always.....

james chew