Friday, November 03, 2006

road to recovery...

Today wasn't too bad... Didn't manage to make myself sleep last night while working when i could, but thank god there's such a thing called sleeping pills in this world... Lolzz :p Lucky me. Slept throughout the day... quite a waste to sleep in the day. Maybe tonight i'll just take the pills and go to sleep so that tmr i can be wide awake. Hai... at this time, all the wedding dinners comes inviting. Tmr got to attend another one, then on the 22nd of this month another one again. But come to think of it, my this night duty came at the right time... if i was working normal shift this week i think i'd really wan to die, lolzz :p Bu Xing Zhong De Da Xing... Thank god thank god~

Today morning suddenly thought about east coast... Remembered some things about me and her but it wasn't that sad for me this time. I just try to remember all the happy times and stop thinking too much after that... Haha :p ooo i miss the sea. i guess all sad ppl love the sea, hohoho... Asked around today morning and found someone who knew how to roller blade... Good can learn how to roller blade. Need to make myself play something new now~ I think i've been too hardworking at work, i need to play play and play. Perhaps i'll feel alot better after that. I can imagine myself roller blading at east coast park already... Haha... Extending my thanks to my many friends who bothered to msg me to ask how i'm doing today and yesterday... Love u all. Let's meet up sometime ya? Miss u all (^_' )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad tt you are better.. ^_^.. take good care always ya.. roller blade.. hmm.. dun fall down hor.. if not i will laugh at you.. =P.. roller blade nice meh? cycling nicer.. haha..