Monday, November 06, 2006

bad mood

Had a bad day... Was supposed to be meeting the insurance agent and do some shopping after that but in the end i didn't go anywhere... decided to postpone meeting her to next week cos it was raining today and my blisters would hurt real badly when they kenna water. So instead i stayed home and played games... Took part in the online event of the game, it was not too bad...

After that i was really tired cos i only slept 4 hrs in the morning... but i started copying the photos from wanling's discs to my com again... Wah lau my com hang again. I lost patience and because it was so cooling i could not resist the temptation to take a short nap... Messaged Ling to tell her i'd return her the discs at another day and i went to sleep...

Hai was really a wrong choice to take the nap. Had a dream about them... The guy's name was kelvin in my dream... Ling was asking me whether i wanted to join the aunties and "kelvin" on a holiday... Siao... lolzz.. Then dreamt that her father didn't like him cos he liked me more. Haha wah lau... Where got ppl same as me liddat one... So shallow. Actually it was a really short dream... only this 2 elements cos after tat i was awakened by my phone... Ling replied me le. And can u believe how horrible i was...? i told her i'm sianz because of tat dream. Wah lau... why i liddat. After that, i went back to sleep till 11pm... I messaged Ling again to apologise for my earlier message.. Heng she doesn't seem to mind... Haha

Hai~~~ Wake up le also still continue to be suay... Just realised i'd missed my weekend soccer match... How could i have forgotten!? Tsk... Sianzz... Then my elder bro told me Arsenal lost... Wah lau more sianzz... Shit day today... To think that i thought my mood was getting better before all this (-_-''') Tmr also start work again le ... -_-''' sianz sianz sianz

oh......... Tmr... What should i do after work leh? Hmmm.. maybe go gym.. upgrade myself from skinny monkey to skinny bear... Haha or maybe go shopping... Got to think of what to buy for Kuang's bday lei... Maybe go $$value$$ anyhow buy him a sweet jiu hao muahaha :p Haiyo... i miss Yueying, Jiaying and Kuang... Appreciated meeting them so much last week and earlier this week. So nice to chat with them and have their company lei.. Haha someday must give them a treat...

No comments: