Tuesday, November 07, 2006

wat's wrong with things nowadays...?

07 Nov 06
Today's my off day. Didn't have the mood to write here yesterday... Cos many tragic things happening to ppl around me. Nothing much to talk about today... Except that my leg's still hurting. After talking to zhaorong then realised that it wasn't just the blisters that's hurting me... Think i kind of twisted my ankle too. Gotta stay home to rest my leg. Finished reading the Harry Potter book from last week... prisoner of azkaban tat one. Then think back to yesterday... Abit sianz.

06 Nov 06
First thing in the morning, Alvin told me he just did the same thing i did... He was really sad about it and, i could really feel for him. He was the in the same state that i was in early last week... On the verge of breaking down any moment. Offered him many comforting pats on the back and chatted with him... Gave him some advice that might help... at least his relationship had more hope than mine. After that we got back to work... Wah lau started off with paperwork, luckily i quickly finished them off and self-volunteered to help my superior with our component testing, was really nice to be back to work... Liked the feeling of it.

Lunchbreak le.. Hai~ got no appetite. Went to cookhouse to get some fruits... Had a piece of watermelon and dabao 2 apples which i threw away in the end... Both also nuah nuah one very err xin. Planned to go msn till 12.30 then study for awhile before my test later in the afternoon... But in the end saw Yingmao online and chatted with her till end of my lunchbreak. Cannot stop our conversation just like tat leh... She told me about her tattered marriage, she's engaging a lawyer's services... all that. Wah lau wey her husband really is a ren zha. Shall not talk about her personal things here... But was feeling really bad for her... she's so kelian... much more kelian than i was last week. Maybe meeting her and Ah Hwa next week... Hai hearing 2 sad stories a day really ruins my day... Felt so sorry for them... Passed my test with flying colours... But couldn't feel happy about it. Luckily tmr's my off day. Reached home... Did some training... Bathed and slept... Woke up at 2.30am for my dinner... then started reading Harry Potter again.

No comments: