Sunday, November 12, 2006

thurs to sun morning~ Lolzz

Wah~ Few days nvr write le... Lolzz :p This few days passed so fast... But very not happening de leh, like can't seems to get anything done too. Thursday, bored at work. Dan, Ivy, Master Anand all not around... Haiyo.. Was supposed to go sing k with my colleagues in the evening... Haiyo but Ivy last minute couldn't go so i decided not to go too. Haha cos she drives and we live near~ she nvr go, very inconvenient for me... very leh cheh cos they all fixed the location at chinatown. Wah lau~ if i'd gone, i'd like reach at 9plus and must leave by 11plus and feel tired the next day... So in the end decided not to go, haha :p

Friday... Wah lau~ (again) Lolzz :p Cos my colleagues went roller blading... I couldn't join cos my leg was still hurting, a swell has developed around the blister somehow and it was hurting me more than the blister. The pain it gives me is equivalent to an ankle sprain lor... Tortured me for a whole week =_= Also asked Ling whether i could meet her to give her back her discs... But she decided we should meet another day out instead. Wow leeoow found out that Qimei gave Kuang a PSP for his bday, what a nice present... Haha Kuang so lucky :) Hai~ *envy*

Yesterday... Was supposed to meet the insurance agent but she got the day and place wrong... she tot i'm supposed to be meeting her today at NORTHPOINT instead, siao~ meet her still wan go so far meh... lolzz :p But anyway i was at JP with my friends... So it didn't matter. Our meeting is postponed to next week again bcos i'd decided i wanna stay home on sundays... Hohoho ^^

Today - Just finished reading another Harry Potter book... The philosopher's stone tat one.. Toh Peng le... Finished prisoner of azkaban le then read philosopher's de... (-_-''') Lolzz :p Haha decided that i'd read it from the first book. Today shall start reading chamber of secrets de. Hmmm... Wonder if Kuang is dropping over my home to get his bday present today or not...? Had the present nicely wrapped in somewhere it was not supposed to be in... Lolzz :p Kuang see le SURELY buay tahan... Haha :p Even mum finds it funny... She see le also laughed and joked with me about it. Hahaha wow seems like my sense of humour is still there~ ^^ curious? Shall write about it only after Kuang receives the present... Haha :p

=_= mum just asked me "Wah~ Wanling so busy ah??" ... dunno wat to say... i just said "Ahhh" in reply then quickly changed topic. Went to my bro's room and my 2nd bro shoke his head... Lolzz :p He's the only one in my family tat knows about it. Dunno when i should tell mum about it leh... Still can't bring myself to do it.
Hmmm... Wonder how she's doing? Found out the other day that as usual she's studying quite last minute... Haiyo tis gua... Hope she got concentrate study for her upcoming exams... Hope she's taking care of her own health and isn't too stressed too. Yes... still miss her lei... Haha :p

Shout: "leg~~~ Faster recover~~!!!! i wanna go on with my activities!!! Before i become nuah again... Lolzz :p i wanna go swimming~~~ wanna go roller blading~~~ wanna play soccer~~~"

No comments: