Monday, November 20, 2006

wat a day~

19 Nov 2006, Sunday
Was preparing to go to zhaoru's birthday party today... Mum asked me if i was going out with wanling, i said "ahhh" at first... but really feel it wasn't right to continue lying to her liddat... But couldn't bring myself to say it. Then mum lamented that the frame of photos of me and wanling was really nice and sweet... Wah lau... how can continue liddat... So i finally told her about our break up. Mum was stunned for awhile... Then she looked like she was going to cry... And she kept asking me why? how come? Haiyo... Then she went to my room... picked up the frame of photos and looked longingly at them... Exactly wat i did when i got it back from wanling 2 weeks ago.. Haha like mama like son lei :p Hmmm... Mum looked so sad... She's really very fond of wanling lor... Then she say hai... very sayang lei... Hai she looked so so so upset... Mum also told me she didn't feel so bad when my bro broke up with his gf years ago... But for wanling she really very she bu de... very sad... Hai...... Feel so sad to break mum's heart like that.

Went to zhaoru's home in the evening with zhaorong, kuang, qimei and jason... Wah lau many ppl lei... Not much space for us. Didn't really got the chance to chat with zhaoru too. We took photos with Huang Shinan and Pan LingLing!!! They were at her party... Pan LingLing's still so pretty as ever... Lolzz :p And she's much slimmer than i thought. Met my childhood friend weifeng there... He's really changed alot sial~ he happens to know both zhaoru and qimei too.. Lolzz :p After that we went to JEC for Jason and zhaorong's dinner... I jio zhaorong and kuang for practices... To go take guitar grades... Haha ^____^

Busy week ahead... Tmr bringing my old laptop to zhaorong's home to c whether he can fix it for me... Tues meeting insurance agent (again~ hai~) Wed going to Ah Boon's wedding dinner... Thurs on leave!! going to buy roller blade shoes... (anybody wanna acc me? lolzz :p) then practice with zhaorong and kuang... Fri... Sat... Sun... free!! lolzz :p Actually think got something on de.. but can't remember le haha aiyo maybe i should get my own organiser le. Oh ya still got roller blading with my colleagues but can't remember which day it's on... Haha :p Aiyo... feel like watching movies... "Flushed away" and "Step up". But lazy jio ppl... Think this 2 many ppl already watch le also... Hai~ ^~^

No comments: