Thursday, November 02, 2006

Poor mum...

Poor mum. She sees me having improper meals, improper meal times, improper sleep patterns or no sleep, and she worries and nags me, and only gets a frustrated "HAAAHH LAAAAHHHHH" reply from me... Haven't been eating much for few weeks now... Everyday, mum tries to convince me to eat by asking me "shall i buy this for u? or tat? eat la, u eat not usual sleep not usual, how can?" And then she shows that worried look again. She doesn't know wat i'm going through. I've been in pieces internally, emotionally for few weeks now... i just try not to show them when somebody's around... I don't like to hear sorry words or sorry faces... especially when it's for me, cos i'd cry... Lolzz :p ya i'm really a crybaby.

Well back to my mum... She thinks wanling hasn't been visiting her cos she's busy... that she's doing her projects and preparing for her exams, cos that's wat i told her when she asked me 2 or 3 weeks ago. Now that our relationship is totally in pieces and Wanling is already attached to someone else, i still can't pick up the courage to tell mum wat's happened... She'd be so upset, because she loves wanling soooo much... she really sees wanling as her daughter, u know... Mum~ i'm sorry... i'm messed up... i didn't treat her well enough to keep her... How should i tell u what has happened? i really dun wanna hurt u... i know you're worried about my health... i don't have the strength now to brace up yet... but i can't tell u why i'm like that... i know you miss wanling... but i really can't bring myself to tell u what's happened to us... Sorry mum... i'm sorry... really sorry...............

No comments: