Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Heng bares all~!! half la... hahaa =P

31 July 2007, Tuesday

Last day of the month!!
Good thing it wasn't raining today~ Weather's still kinda gloomy though, wonder wat's gone wrong with it. Dammit!! hahaa :p

Went East Coast today with Zhaorong for skating. Not bad lei~ ever since he'd bought his skates it has become really easy to get him to go skating together. We met at JP for lunch, shopped a little bit there, then set off for East Coast. and today we really skated quite a long distance.. legs still very lemon now!!

Feel so grateful for the little sunning i managed to get today, it's kind of...... Refreshing~!!


The change in me...
Something about yesterday, and a little of today maybe, somehow, revived some strength in me... i feel... a renewed sense of steel in my heart. Maybe, just maybe... life will go on more easily for me now, i'm not looking back anymore~!! ;)


Baring it~!! :p
I hate to say this... But i have become SKINNY again after the flu i had last week. I look at myself in the mirror, shake my head and think...... It's disgusting!!! u all will probably agree with me... Look~ (sigh)


Just look at the Collarbones and Ripcage bones sticking out!! Arghh~~~ And my waist is small~ Disgusting!!! Awww i guess showing this pic is probably going to make me less appealing to the gals out there? LOL :p

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Time for some serious workouts already!!! hahaa :p

No comments: