Monday, September 03, 2007

~Special August~

03 Sept 2007, Monday

It's been a month+!! Refused to write anything for the month of August because basically it's so called, "a month of mourning" for me... Darn Autumns... Always gives ppl a feeling of losing something important..... Well i DID kind of lose something inside me at the beginning of the month, so, yeah, Hahaa :p

Despite that, this year's August was actually a really good and enjoyable month for me!! Hmmm~ Lots of things going on the whole month, like, i won a small prize at the beginning of the month... It's like getting a month's bonus, LOL :p Then there were things like celebrating Jonathan's Birthday, Jolene's Birthday, chilling out at the pubs, Going back to NPS for a solo guitar performance by one of our Alumnis' Alumnis' Alumni... (Though i still prefer listening to Sio play instead~) And there was also the NPS BBQ where it was really really nice to see most of everyone, most notably Liting and Hongzhi!! Wah Lau u two really broke my heart when u said u weren't coming after the silly thing that happened... SO GLAD U TWO CAME!!! Hahaa :p Ok back to wat went on for me tis month... Played quite alot of Soccer and basketball... I have an injured right foot now!! And there was this particularly enjoyable weekday where i took half day's off and jio Zhaorong rollerblade at a basketball court near my home where we both learnt a few new things for ourselves (i can now u-turn super swiftly on both sides!!!), and he videoed a clip of me doing something dumb and buanging. Watched quite a few movies... Tat kungfu show acted by Zheng Zi Dan and Gu Tianle.. I forgot the name. Ratatouille... Hairspray... And I particularly enjoyed watching "Secret"!! It was quite a surprise really... Didn't intend to watch that show at all... But thanks to my Sotong colleagues who bought wrong tickets!! LOL :p The plot was really gooood~ The twists unexpected, the show funny, the love heartwarming. I recommend it!! This was what happened first thing the next morning after watching the show with my colleagues, it brightened up my day!! Lol~!! :p

(Heng boards bus 172 on his way to work, and notices his colleague Alvin snoozing on one of the seats.)
Heng: (smiling and pokes Alvin on the face with index finger)
Alvin: (opening his eyes and turning his face around and up) 可以請你不要做那麼娘娘腔的舉動吗!?

LOL!!!!! (Only those who watched the show would understand though~)

Then there was also this selection board where i won the Outstanding Serviceman for the month of June... Hahaa, so funny. During the selection talk, I actually told those high ranking officers that my personal aspiration is to tiok TOTO... Liddat also can win!! Hahaa :P Ooo but i was really proud and touched when my Flight WO recommended me to go for the selection... Though i feel i lack in knowledge and experience, It shows that good effort and commitment are being appreciated!! Actually, I just do things the way i did at NPS la... Sometimes i wish i didn't win it though~ Ppl around u go "Wah~ OSM! OSM!" almost all the time if and when i'm working slightly harder, and sometimes they do that first thing when they see me. Kind of irritating... And being OSM, can't really slack at times when i feel nuah cos would feel i'm letting my Flight WO down. Haiyo~!!! So mafan lor...

But to sum it all up, quite an interesting, eventful, meaningful and special month for me!! ;)

No comments: