Monday, September 17, 2007

Frustrating Sept

16 Sep 2007, Sunday

Good things really shouldn't be said... After having those wonderful times in August, September turns out be quite horrid for me so far... Very little sports... very little meeting up friends... Lots of OT but getting flamed in work for nothing!! Damned.

In a bid of extra effort to clear up all the underlying mess in my section, some rush factor going on, and lots of bad luck, i somehow managed to get myself into some trouble at work... Suddenly it feels like all my credentials are gone!! Feel very much maligned for some things blamed on me which was not my fault nor my doing. VERY SAD!!! Nothing i could do about that...

In spite of that, must not be disheartened... Swear i'm gonna stay strong, keep working hard and continue to slowly but surely clear up all the mess. Men are great in the way they bounce back in times of adversity!! Sometimes, though, i wonder why i seem to be the only one who gets all nervous and anxious about these things, and why i seem to be the only one who shows, with genuine effort, that i want to get all these things cleared up quickly... Sigh~ Just realised i've deviated from my own beliefs abit already... It's all work and cropping myself up at home nowadays!!!!

Shall take a leaf out of Sio's blog and go two middle fingers up to express my frustration for all the shit things!!
t(-_-)t
Feel so grateful for Esther's Birthday celebration last Friday cos it was really nice meeting up with the rest after all these!! Thanks u all guys/gals :)
Send my flying kisses smacksss with lots of saliva to u all here *piak piak piak piak piak* ... Muahaha ~ :p

No comments: