Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Irritated

30 July 2007, Monday

I won't say why, but I'm feeling really irritated now.

Got bits and pieces of stuff going on in my head, so the things i write today probably won't make much sense to u all~

Maybe... some things.. some ppl.. are not really worth the trouble or thought...

And It's not really related, but the gloomy weather of the past few weeks remind me of the dementors in Harry Potter, spreading despair, and fear and gloom and stuff like tat. Hope it'll be really Sunny tmr though, it's my off day and i'm giving another attempt at a visit to East Coast for some light skating, haven't been able to recover properly, reckon i need some exercise... and Sunlight!!!

I...AM...FEELING...IRRITATED...NOW~!!!!!!!

Don't feel like writing anymore now, going to bed.

Goodnight all~

No comments: