Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Sunday Duty... Grrr~

(backtracked)
02 July 2007, Monday

Yesterday (Sunday), was doing 24hr duty in camp... Quite sianz. Reached 8am, then slept a while, then watched some DVDs and VCDs i'd brought to entertain myself. Wah lau my right leg's still aching from wearing tat stupid ice skating shoe, ice skating sucks!! =p Time passed like that till late afternoon, then i started planning for the chalet i'd kind of promised NPS alumnis tat i'd organise. Originally intended to call everyone one by one, but then in the end still decided to sms survey the best date for the chalet instead. Well, for those who dun already know, the date has been fixed on 10th to 12th August! ;)

Sometimes, i really dun like doing duties like these cos being sooo free there, it gives me too much time to think about things. I had thoughts zooming pass my brain all the time, which was kind of frustrating. I think, i must learn how to 發呆 at will... LOL :p And then it was so cold tat i took out my jacket to wear... And it had Jiaying's leftover perfume smell + ice skating rink smell, urgh~~~ the perfume smell kept reminding me of her!! Grrr~~~ <(\_/)>
It was basically like this:
Heng watching tv (smell of perfume floats up) jiaying
Heng watching another show (smell of perfume floats up) "tsk~"
Heng thinking of chalet things (smell of perfume floats up) "Haiyo~~~"
Heng trying to sleep (smell of perfume floats up) "oooiiii!!"
WAH LAU!!! :p

Basically, this day was about Sleep (on single sofa, tiring!) + watch tv + dumb thoughts!! ;)

No comments: