Friday, July 27, 2007

Back ^^

(rearranged for better sequence)
26 July 2007, Thursday

Honestly, i really hate falling sick. Amidst all the suffering from the sickness, people would naturally perceive you to be "wah~~ good lor can relax at home" or "wah~~ chao geng huh?" Kenny was half jokingly asking me today "Heng! Why u always sick!! i monitor u very long already hor!" And to think that this was only my 2nd MC tis yr... NABEH!!! Wanna smack him sia~ LOL :p Luckily my immediate colleagues know how really badly sick i was, cos they had to call to ask me about something on Tuesday~ :] Hoping against hope that the others really realise how much suffering it was being that sick, not mentioning me having to bear with the knowledge that i'm having work piled up, not reduced till i return. I"D RATHER BE CLEARING UP WORK THAN LIE SICK AND SUFFERING IN BED OK!!! Hahaa :p

Quite a relaxed day at work as compared to the past week where we had to handle a so-called crisis. No need to do OT~!!! LOL :p I kind of feel uneasy with the work that has piled up over the past month though...... And wat with the report i have finish up for my flight (my secondary appointment la). Though our superiors, satisfied and appreciating the hard work we've put in, reckons it's time we took a good break wif a few off days, i think, still can't relax with so many unfinished business to settle... Kind of recovered from my sickness already (read backtracked), though i felt myself feeling tired rather early today, about 4pm. Slept at 6plus, not long after returning home from work and reading the newspapers. Woke up at about 10pm.. Had my dinner... And here i am!! Finally fully updated as of today!! (except perth trip... almost giving up on that already hahahaa) WAH, before yesterday, really lacking in time tor condition to write at all sia... LOL :]

Take care ppl~ I miss u all!!! Hahaa :)

(backtracked)
25 July 2007, Wednesday

Still feeling super gong today... Not wanting to get out of bed, i decided to do nothing but read, i finished reading "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" in one day! Not sure whether issit due to my sickness... But i somehow find this final episode quite unfascinating and dull as compared to the previous ones. What i really loved about the previous books were the new fascinations (stuff like amazing new spells), the romance, the humour, the special events (like Quidditch, Triwizard competition, etc), etc, all of which were sorely lacking (comparatively) in this new episode. Feel myself getting better though!! *beams*


24 July 2007, Tuesday

Woke up to find myself having a really bad case of flu. Had been sneezing and clearing my nose for the whole night. Pondered whether i should go back to work still, but finally decided that it was better to take care of my health first rather than go to work being unable to be of much help with my condition and with the risk of spreading the virus to others. Slept till about 10am before i managed to pull myself out of bed to see a doctor. Got MC for 2 days!!

Tis day, i could do nothing but lie in bed moaning and almost dying from the pain my headache was causing me. It was so bad that i couldn't manage to use my computer for more than 10 mins.. was basically staring into the blank and thinking only of my aching head. Didn't even feel like chatting though i saw quite a number of my favourite friends online on msn (at about 2pm)... Funny how the doctor failed to prescribe me painkillers... Asked my Bro to get me some panadol extras on his way back from work (which was 11pm+ after a whole day's suffering) and Felt much better the next day after taking them. I almost thought i'd die on tis day though~ my head was threatening to burst for the whole day!! Think it's the worst case of flu i've ever had...

Does more suffering actually come with age? Hahaa :p


23 July 2007, Monday

Back to work with the remnants of the Hangover still bugging me!! Suffering.... And i had to work OT still, up to 11pm again. Feel weak... Arghh~

No comments: