Saturday, July 07, 2007

feels like 蛤蜊 again~

07 July 2007, Saturday

Kuang and Dejun ah... Wat's wif the fuss over my status? LOL wat is wrong wif u all... i cannot choose to stay single har~~~ Can stop nominating names and speculating me wif anybody le lah, Wat 2 Ying la, Esther la, Kuang can say Dejun somemore... no use no use... Hahaa :] For me everything must feels right, and i can truly tell u all, there is no such suitable candidate la... not at all!! And Yuhang, Zhaorong... Jiaying and me is not so close as u ppl suggest... Wonder why everyone thinks we're close when we actually, really, only meet on those very seldom de NPS events. Yeah i do have tat special liking for her, as friends ok, and as do i have a liking for all of u lor. And more importantly i daresay i don't think i am her type of guy la!! Hahahaa~

Horoscopes are a real load of rubbish... My daily horoscopes (hotmail de) for about the whole of the past month or so all suggesting i'm on a path to romance or something, where got where got~~~
DUN HAVE LA~

Nothing much this week... More significant thing to me is that i told Kuang and Ivy (my colleague) my new secret plan for the not so near future, hahaa :)

Yesterday after work, my colleagues and i changed to our civilian clothes and went into JB for Seafood dinner. The 9 of us went in in 3 cars. Find it rather cool to go somewhere in a group, in a group of cars, somemore Anand and Michael zeng their car till quite nice~ Reminds me of initial D, LOL :p Maybe i should really go get my license quick and get myself a car, seeing as i'm single and intend to stay tat way... dun really need much savings, yeah? Can consider ooo......

Hmm~ Think it was a rather high end restaurant that we went to, cos the prices... if u compare to Singapore, it's abit cheaper but if you're talking in terms of Malaysia prices, think it's considered rather expensive. However, i didn't really mind since the seafood was quite good. I still miss the Giant Prawns i had in Phuket though~ Seems like u can't really find any of it in this region. After the Seafood, we decided to go in search for durians~ finally came across a durian stall and we had some nice durians. Yummy evening!! :)

Today, woke up at 9am+ despite sleeping only after 3am the previous night before. Rainy day!! Sabo my weekend East Coast skating plans... Hai~ Tried but couldn't get back to sleep cos my mouth reeks of durian smell (i got brush teeth de hor!! LOL). So finally decided at 10am+ tat i should join Zhaorong and Meiyi + Meiyi's friend (i heard) for their supposed k-lunch session at MS. Smsed Zhaorong tat i was going and started washing up and all that stuff and rushed out to meet them. When i boarded the MRT, i decided to call Zhaorong to do a check since he hadn't replied. To my alamak + wah lau + horror, he was still sleeping!! It was then that i found out from him tat the thing cancelled le... "Ding Dong~ Clementi"... Decided tat i'd still go to MS for a walk after all, though i was alone. Wrong move man... Reached MS feeling kinda sianz, smsed the others to check if they had anything going on, then went to 7-11 to get a newspaper and magazine, then read the newspapers while having lunch at BK. Dunno why i had a sudden craving for BK though... Hahaa :p At close to 2, could feel my head becoming gong gong, AH~ not enough sleep... So decided to find somewhere to sleep while waiting for the rest to reply.

Somehow, my monkey instincts led me to the cinemas, and there i found a comfy chair which look comfortable enough for me to laze on. I really fell asleep!! Slept from like, 2pm till close to 4pm... Then woke up to read the magazine i bought earlier on. To which i found out, relaxing outside alone isn't tat bad after all. About 4+, Jonathan finally called me to say he was outside wif some of the others, whether i wanted to join them for steamboat dinner later on. Of course i say ok la~ LOL

After lazing around for a while more, however, i could really feel my head gong gong~ Must be the seafood and durians heatiness whacking me alrdy, Hahaa~ So smsed Jon tat i wasn't joining them after all, and decided to go JP get some things then go home straight.

Quite boring huh tis week... Already feel myself going back into 自閉 mode liao, lolzz :p MY HEAD STILL FEELS GONG GONG~~~ ARGHHH~~~~~~

No comments: