Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Meeting u again :)

18 May 2009, Monday

I'm super yearning for my exams to finish this Thursday, cos i've just got my hands on the whole series of "The Belgariad" today!! Wahaa!!! Wahhhhhh~~~~~ Wanna start reading them sia....... Hope i can resist long enough to complete my revisions! *chuckles*

Guess what? For all the alone time that i've claimed to have enjoyed from weeks ago, i actually decided to switch modes. Met up with some of my closest friends individually for meals and chit chat recently. Didn't really want to talk about this until meeting with specifically 3 of them among all the people close to me. Can you believe it? They're the people who've occupied my thoughts most since late 2004, and yet it's been approximately 2 months+, 3 months+ and 10 months++ respectively since i'd last met the 3 of them. Well I've finally managed to fulfill that wish today! ;) I can finally move on without looking back at things that happened or didn't happen!! Hahaa ^^

Next people on my list -> definitely Dejun and Zhaorong, my good bro and sis... are the 2 of you ready for me? Heh heh :) Sometime this weekend or next week ok? ;)

As for the rest...... You can make do with these pics of me for now right......? Hahahaa :p


Hahahaa~ ok cut the crap. I'm actually planning to go for a haircut tmr or the day after so just taking some pics of myself now for the sake of doing it. And also just to keep from getting too wordy! :p

By the way! BBQ in June, anybody? :)

No comments: