Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Haircut!!

19 May 2009, Tuesday

Guess what? I'm actually feeling quite proud of myself right now. Just moments ago i'd returned from a trip to the hairdressers feeling distraught with looking idiotic like the Brazilian Ronaldo years back when he had his hair shaped like his teeth... Oh man!! Seriously! I kind-of had that buck teeth on the right side of my head after the haircut! Wah lauuu!!! So i took things into my own hands - and shaver, of course. I gave myself another haircut!! Hahaa :p Well, at least i don't look like Ronaldo anymore, without the "buck teeth" on the right side of my head. I actually look kind-of smart now u know! HaHa *whews sigh of relief*

(edit) i've just drawn some simple illustrations of that "stylish" hairstyle... kakaka


That slope i'm mentioning about has nothing whatsoever to do with a fringe, it's really cut short in the middle and shaped progressively longer along the right side. And that fantastic slope's part of the buck teeth on the right side. Say i'm old-fashioned if you like, but if being stylish involves looking stupid, i'd rather shave myself botak than to be soooo stylish as to have "buck-teeth" on the top side of my head....... Kakaka :p Haiya, i should've taken pictures of that stupid hairstyle, but was really feeling too distraught and panicky at that moment. And i've just discovered that my camera's run out of battery anyway, pics (of me NOW) up when batteries are recharged tonight! ;) (Added!)
No curry pok on the right side of my head!! Yea!! ;)

No comments: