Monday, May 18, 2009

Little updates~!!

18 May 2009, Monday

Just realised today how little attention i'd been paying to my online webbys and exploits including blogspot, hahaa!! And this realization comes as a result of Dejun flooding my email with Facebook photo tags, Thanks har~~~ Hahaha. Having real fun with muah offline stuff, so wasn't really concerned about friendster or facebook etc becoming mouldy ~ Kakaka :p

Just took my Marketing paper on Friday, i think it would take a big big miracle for me to pass! Yeah i know many of my friends are not going to believe this, but i actually DO think i'm going to fail this time! Hahahaa... Not really into studying this sem yeah... Can't really say i'm feeling lazy, just too distracted la!

Was studying with Xiaohei, Joey, and one of Joey's other friend at Woodlands library from 12 to 9pm on Thursday. Yours monkeyly spent half the time going on 2 separate shopping trips, reading a comic book (bought from the 2nd shopping trip) and talking crap about stuff like worms, spraying insecticide up somewhere, goldfish and fisherman's friend. Quite a joke, Hahaha, hmm~ should i elaborate? Maybe next time la

Next - remember someone mentioning that my blog's gotten too wordy. Haiya~ muah poor neglected camera... Hehe ;) Ok, here's the first picture of many to come (hopefully!) then!!


These are muah proud purchases over the past few weeks.

School shoes, a soccer ball, and The Mallorean series by David Eddings

I guess the purchases of the Soccer ball and the books are pretty much self-explanatory, but school shoes? Kakaka :p Well, it's nothing, i'm not planning on infiltrating some secondary school or something with my deceptively youthful looks, it's just that i play my soccer games better wearing them because i'm so used to playing in those shoes. I actually started shooting and dribbling properly after getting those shoes... i've finally started scoring goalsssss again! Amazing, huh!! *Chuckles*

No comments: