Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Little updates

28 Jan 2009, Wednesday

It's 12:30am!! I should be sleeping now cos later gotta go work, but somehow dun feel like doing so too quickly so might as well write abit bah, hahaa :)

After the supershiok pre-CNY weekend filled with 2 overnight mahjong sessions and a 2hr+ basketball session, yours monkeyly woke up with body aches all over on CNY eve Sunday 4+pm... Had my family reunion steamboat dinner (which still tastes exactly the same despite all these years) at about 6pm+, after which i decided to search for some old games to play in my laptop whilst waiting for the Cardiff vs Arsenal game at 9.30pm to start. At first wanted to play Lulu2, but ended up playing Destiny of an Emperor instead. Terrible terrible decision... cos ended up playing thru the whole Sunday night till 7am!

After the Arsenal game, suddenly realised that my handphone was running low on battery power so wanted to recharge it... But i couldn't find my phone charger!! I'd left it in Sarah's home during the mahjong session on fri... And i didn't realise it even though i was there again on Saturday night!! Terrible... Hahaha :p Oh well, so now using the Nokia phone which was my present from NPS fellas few years ago. Luckily still got backup ;)

While online, i jio-ed Dejun and Zhaorong to see whether they wanted to come out on Chu1, maybe to catch a movie or what. At first both said they should be free, but somehow sotong realised she wasn't free at that time like she'd told me earlier, so i decided to wait till Chu1 itself before confirming whether to ask Zhaorong on that day. LUCKILY i decided that way... Cos of playing game overnight perhaps, i woke up at Chu1 early noon with a niggling headache. Was bored and didn't feel like going out, so i also decided to forfeit the talked-about-with-Sheena-but-not-confirmed-mahjong-session-to-be and not prompt her about it. Continued playing Destiny of an Emperor till i completed it at about midnight. Finished the game in just less than 2 days... but at the cost of not doing anything else... LOL :p Would still have preferred not getting the headache and being outside with friends though.

Chu 2, woke up with the headace still pounding lightly against my head, but still dragged myself to visit my relatives anyway. This year there's much less ppl around than previous years, cos many of my cousins are overseas doing their stuff, and some of my uncles/aunties had already left us in previous years. I miss those CNY gatherings we had when i was young... It was so full of life, people, and warmth. I seriously doubt i'll ever get to enjoy another one like that again. How i wish i'd realised this when i was much younger!! Would've treasured them much more instead of dreading them... Hope no one else has to go thru the same thing as me! Treasure your family gatherings huh!!! Haha :p

Speaking of going overseas, yours monkeyly is also tempted to jump to another platform at work that offers the opportunity to go to San Diego. Shiok huh!! Not too sure about it yet though, cos of the bond involved. Shall decide on coming Thursday after going for their recruitment talk and finding out more.

Hmmm... I guess overall Chu1 and Chu2 was rather boring for me bah!! Thankful for the friday-to-Saturday fun though~ ^^

No comments: