Sunday, October 05, 2008

Mini Updates

05 Oct 2008, Sunday

I've been horribly lazy for the past week!! Urghhh~~~~~ According to my own schedule (in my brain, hehee), was supposed to have completed 2 out of 4 assignments by today (due 10 oct, 13th oct, 20th oct and 07 nov respectively), but as of now, yours monkeyly hasn't even started on any of them yet! Lots of midnight oils this week, i guess... *sigh* i hope i manage to gather enough resolve to work on them though.

This week after work,
Monday - mahjong with Ed, Jol, Kuang and Hongzhi. Was expecting Liting and Zhaorong to come too but they didn't so it was slightly less re nao than i initially expected... Quite fun la!!

Tuesday - Lessons and nothing else

Wednesday holiday - went to Xiaohei Jacelyn's home to do our online quiz, then met Jason (colleague friend) to pass him the photos for our HK trip and finally ended the day at (colleague friend)Alvin's home for mahjong. *Sigh* Originally planned to reach Xiaohei's home at about 12+, meet Jason at 3.15 and Alvin at 4 but i overslept and spent about an hour trying to burn the photos to dvd *noob* so in the end reached Xiaohei's home at about 2+ and told the rest i'd delay our things by about half an hour (decided not to do my quiz yet). When we'd finished with Xiaohei's quiz, i rushed off to meet jason at about 4pm. Very late liao so had to cab to Alvin's home in the end... Very ex!! And i suffered my first major loss in mths, lost $25! + $19 cab fee (rub salt) *ouch*. Aiya , but we played at a higher rate than usual though so actually quite ok hahaa :p i had fun nevertheless!! :)

Thursday - frantically reading through my notes trying to catch up on everything

Friday - Lessons and (finally) did my Online Quiz.... Did well!! ;)

Saturday - Work and mini gathering at Qimei's home... Originally wanted to jio zhaorong jiaying esther etc they all go too but wasn't sure i could go till the day itself so in the end didn't ask. At the end of the day we were talking about many of the fun things we did and went through last time... So funny!!!! ^^

Sunday - Looks at myself and my accomplishments this week - what the hell!! Only read 3 chapters (out of 12 originally planned) and haven't even started on my assgmts... Time to discipline myself!!! *Cane* *Cane* Today must work hard!!!

Mahjong session starts 7pm tmr my friends =_=''' (Wahahaa :p)
Shall write about other things rather than myself when i have more time!!! ;)

No comments: