Saturday, October 11, 2008

Assignments part II

11 Oct 2008, Saturday

It really helps that i'm not aiming to get v high marks anymore. Why?

Reason number 1: After managing to cheong out the assignment on Recall During Learning by burning midnight oil on thursday night (after drinks somemore), yours monkeyly sensed a stroke coming along (twitching face for one whole week and counting + tense muscles on neck and head) and decided to take time out for good whole periods of rest.

Reason number 2: We're just 1 and 1/2 days away from another group assignment deadline and i haven't received any respectable answers from my groupmates yet - that's not to blame them though~ The reason why this is occurring stems from my incompetency to chase them for answers throughout the weeks we've had to do it + my lack of discipline in churning out the full answers for my parts (tat's y no face chase for ans la!! Hehe!! :p). Where's all the discipline and enthusiasm i've had in term 1!!!??? ahhhhhhhh~~~~~

Reason number 3: I'm enjoying reading through my notes without any fear of not doing well for this assignment - so i just have to add in my points where i deem fit and restructure the answers for logical flow. It makes everything so much simpler!!

Reason number 4: I get to watch tv and all the things i enjoy doing without having to feel guilty or gan jiong for the work that are left to be done~ Wahahaa~~~ :p

P.S. All the xiao peng you out there... don't xue gor gor huh!!! Must study hard!! *chuckles*

Must be a more disciplined, assertive and competent leader next sem!! :)

No comments: