Thursday, February 01, 2007

Photos!!! Backtrack backtrack~ lolzz :p

01 Feb 2007, Thursday

Today's a special and sad day for me... Saddest especially cos i was kind of cheated into 放飛機 to somone again. It would have meant the world to me... to just meet up. But i couldn't due to work. The tragic of having stupid idiots brewing trouble for everyone at the wrong time, causing frequent OTs, leading to misunderstandings and miscommunications~ Anyway, shall think about it no more~~

I've updated photos starting from 06 Jan!!! For those who are too free and/or interested, backtrack to see bah!! Especially dun miss those from stephanie's bday... Hahaa ^^

Updated photos consists of:
1) The handsome skater (lolzz :p)
2) Me and Tesha!! Remember who she is...? Hahaa ^^
3) My first and new digital camera ^^
4) Stephanie's bday

Here's a little something for today though~ My prized possessions!! Some of them la, hahaa ^^


My Rollerblades~ My best companion now!! Beautiful, comfortable, nice, & fast, Hahaa ^^



My Long time companion~ The Yamaha CG171C, one of the best factory made classical guitars around! (winks*)




My Laptop!! And Blogger, of course~ Always nice to write here, y'know ^^ (grins)




Harry Potter series!! Ok, it's not mine, but my bro's, but still, it's kept me entertained for a pretty long time, i love it!! Aww~ Reading about Hogwarts makes me miss school life




The Ukelele!!! One of my favourites and the most thoughtful present i've ever received in my life... It's really small and cute (from the looks of it, can't be bigger than 50cm by 20cm... Arghh... where's my ruler?) and it's fantastic if u know how to play it. If you've watched "50 first dates", then you've seen and heard the Ukelele ^^


Backtrack abit!!

29 Jan 2007, Monday

Arghhh~ not enough sleep... only 3 hrs last night!! Still travelled to harbour front to complete my quest to claim the freebies for my new camera. Thought i'd only get an extra 1Gb SD card, turns out i got a battery charger + another 4 batteries too!! Song~ Lolzz :p


28 Jan 2007, Sunday
Cut short version of the day~ Lunch at Bugis~ And shopping with Yueying, Yuhang, Jonathan and Alvin ^^ Yueying goes off to meet her sister in the evening while the rest of us proceeded to Marina Square for dinner and played pool till about 11pm, then it's home for the Arsenal vs Bolton match, FA Cup semi-final!!! Arghhh as usual Bolton either wins or draws Arsenal... Dun understand man (>_<) It's a draw on tis occasion... Hope Arsenal wins on the next!!! Lolzz :p

(Left) Alvin, Yueying, Yuhang sitting in front of me (Center) Jonathan beside me (Right) For whatever reasons that i can't remember now, i decided to screw up my expression while Alvin takes a pic of me... Lolzz :p

No comments: