Saturday, February 17, 2007

*beams* Merry New Year to u all!! ^____^

17 Feb 2007, Saturday
Merry New Year~!!! ^^
It's been an amazing though not so exciting week. Worse thing being that i put aeroplane to NPS fellas!! Lolzz :p

V day
Remember i went skating from 12am+ to 2am++ on tuesday night? On V day noon itself then Jonathan confirmed that our NPS outing still on.. too tired to join them go cheong liao lo~~~ So put aeroplane!! Lolzz :p Anyway i reached home quite late tat day after work... About 7pm! It was too early to sleep though, so i went skating till 8+... Then had to stop cos a bunch of malay boys started playing soccer at the basketball court i was skating on. I joined them for the soccer game though~ So fun!! It's been years since i last kicked a ball, i think. I'm still pretty good!!! Hahaa :p Played till 9.30pm... then went home, took a bath... tired but feeling happy with myself and happily thinking of going to sleep, my mum asked me to eat some oranges though so i went online and read some articles on skating while having the oranges. Wah Biang~ Wrong move man... by the time i slept, it was close to 12midnight!! It's no big deal, except that i had to drag myself out of bed to watch the Arsenal vs Bolton soccer match at 4am... Arghhh~ consecutive 2 days of less than 4hrs sleep!!

Arsenal vs Bolton
Yay~!!! Arsenal finally won against Bolton le...!! The curse is off!!
不枉 my dragging myself out of bed to support them... Hahaa :p Somehow i had the feeling they'd win... and they did!! Was glaring and cursing and swearing at all the chances Julio Baptista missed though... Imagine the look on my face when Bolton equalised in stoppage time!! Honestly, Arsenal could have won easily by 3 or 4 goals if not for his poor form tat day. grrr~~~ Wat's his problem!?? Wanna slap him sia... Lolzz :p Well Arsenal still won in extra time though, so i'll forgive him tis time.. Muahaha :D

Kuang's Gugu hair
Kuang came a visiting on Thurs night to bring us some Bak Gua. Awww~ And i had a report i wanted to finish tat day, i ended up entertaining him till 10+pm!! I finally agar agar finished my report at about 12am... It's not as good as i originally intended it to be though :p Well, i don't really mind la, 有朋自遠方來, 不亦樂乎?
Hahaa *Beams* (^___^)
The main thing i wanna talk about his visit though, is.... His Gugu Hairstyle!!! Muahaha wah he very kelian come my home let me suan, still ok, let my eldest bro suan, still ok, my mum also lament on his hairstyle!!! And i made him let me take pics for him for tis section of my blog, loooook!!! Hahahaa oooooo~~~~ Buay tahan sia :D See the 草菇 he planted on his head!! Hahaa :p

Kuang and his 草菇


Very 無聊 now~~~
Arghhh~~~ abit sianzz now!! Nothing much i wanna do leh... and it's raining, so i can't go out for abit of sunning or something. I did something for myself though~ Look!! the makeshift cones i made for myself using some leftover Origami papers... Lolzz :p


Feeling pleased with myself!! *beams*

But ah~~~ sianz now~~~~~~ 好無聊好無聊~~~ <(@@)>

No comments: