Thursday, February 08, 2007

Finally over!!

08 Feb 2007, Thursday
Grandma's cremation today... finally everything is over. Didn't think i'd cry at all... but in the end cried quite alot more than i expected. Had some flashback memories of grandma talking to us happily and smiling laughing and all that. Today then realised that i'd be missing grandma too! Forever can't see her lo...

Life goes on though~ Good thing tat tis sadness doesn't linger around for long. In fact, me and my cousins, we had a good time last night while we 守夜 for grandma. I taught them how to play bridge and also I was filling them in with the lame jokes and games. They all buay tahan sial... Hahaa ^^ Everyone of us enjoyed though~ hmmm but we were all bleary eyed from lack of sleep today. I clocked 28hrs+ of non-sleep!! urgh~

Tmr's friday!! Hahaa shiok but Arghhhh haven't think of wat i should do after work yet~

No comments: