Friday, January 05, 2007

stop bothering me~!!

04 Jan 2007, Thurs
(At work today, time = 4:45pm, Master Sergeant Anand (our supervisor) vs Ivy, at lvl2 office)

Anand : (to Ivy) why r u still here?
Ivy : do work mah!
Anand : Don't want to go home ah? Today Friday lei!!
(work ceases at 4:45 on fridays)
Ivy : Oh ya hor~!! ok!! (Rushes down to lvl1 but realises Anand was kidding her along the way)
Ivy : Heng i tell u something! Master Anand 耍我 lei (tells me wat happened, then proceeds to call lvl2 office to talk to Anand)
Ivy : (on phone) Hello? Master Anand pls
AAA : u wan me to page for him issit?
Ivy : No la! He's at ur office wat!
AAA : he's not here lei
Ivy : He's there la, at the... (tells the fella)
(AAA sees Anand and passes the phone to him
Anand : Hello?
Ivy : Master!! They nvr c u leh
Anand : I'm black mah
Ivy : Master!! u bluff me ah, today Thursday leh!!
Anand : (laughing) now then u realise ah, y?
Ivy : Nothing, i call u to scold u!!
Anand : ok :p
Ivy : ok Byebye~!!

~End of Call~

Lolzz :p Wah lau~ tis 2 ah... Hahaa ^^

Was raining after work today~ so called Kuang to tell him i'm not going NPS le... Went home instead, played guitar for a while till i fell asleep without having my dinner. It's just like the old times... Play until the guitar becomes my 抱枕 (^.^)v i slept about 5hrs+!!! Gosh~ Wonder if i can fall asleep later (>_<) and i had a really stupid dream... Really stupid dream, too nonsense for me to be able to tell u all wat it's like, Hahaa :p Wat a waste of my free time~!! @_@

Was talking to an old friend on the phone today during my lunchbreak, dunno y he suddenly called me really, anyway we just talked nonsense for awhile. Wah biang he very 烦 lor know i'm single le keep nagging me to get myself another girl~ shikes (==) Dun think i wanna go into any relationship yet lei~ stop!!!bothering me wif tat topic alright? Hahaa :p Age is NOT a factor. I could get married at 70yrs old if i feel like it 44 yrs later~~~ I'll get attached someday when someone right comes along and it feels right~
As of now there's no such candidate + i dun feel like it so~ Nah~ having a relationship is a bonus; a privilege of loving and being loved, not a necessity

Conclusion: Dun bother me wif tis pls~

Enjoying my life now + Dun think my time can fill in also la, unless 老天爺 intro me to someone who embraces free time and skates non-stop like me, i guess? Lolzz :p

P.S How stupid of me, was wondering how to post images on my blog till i realised just 5mins earlier tat all along the option's glaring at me thru all tis posts i'd put up~!!! Arghh~~~
Anyway here's a pic tat i really wanted to show u all in part2 of my 16 Dec post about my flight's family day, the "" pic! Lolzz :p

The "other ppl give flowers, we give Xmas tree" pic

More pics for my future posts from now on~!! ^^ I must buy myself a camera!! Lolzz :p

No comments: