Saturday, January 13, 2007

Shall backtrack abit again!! Hahaa hai~ tat day while writing here halfway blogspot started maintaining their server and i couldn't post it~ i saved wat i wrote though~ Lolzz :p

12 Jan 2007, Friday
Today went to NPS after work~ Actually didn't really wanna go at first cos of the weather and plus i had to stay back abit to finish my work. But kenna psycho by Kuang~ Abit opposite le.. last time used to be i psycho him to go and stay there till quite late de now it's vice versa Ha Ha Ha :p luckily i went!! Wow was really nice, 玩 guitar 很 on form. Pity they ended practice early~ And we were listening to Dejun's ringtones on her handphone, Hahaa wah lau got some very funny and some very nice de!! Wah biang the one tat really make us buay tahan is the in chinese de "dun call my phone~ i dun wanna pick up ur call~" thingy~ Lolzz very funny sial ^^

After tat we went KAP mac supper/dinner and talk cock~ I was seated with Kuang Dejun Michael Kelvin J.Yang. We recalled many lame jokes and talked alot of nonsense... Like the old days sial~ So shiok!! Lolzz :p Abit pity to be short of Marcus for these though~

I Love NPS~!!! Going there almost always lifts my spirits
*Beams* ^____^

Hai but the last of my era de juniors graduating soon le... Michael Jonathan Kelvin J.Yang Yuhang Alvin Sheena Faizar etc etc they all... Dunno whether after they graduate we will still go down or not ('~') Well... Guess I'll just enjoy it while it lasts bah~ *sigh*

11 Jan 2007, Thursday
Hai~ very sianzz tis few days... Have been slowly trying to make myself delete some old msgs from my handphone since last saturday. Doing this was abit painful... Some i really can't bring myself to delete... It's making me start to think things and have related dreams at night again. Starting to feel abit down again~ Then the stupid weather!! Cannot go skating lorr... Arghhh~~~ (>_<) But today feeling abit happy too... Cos received a msg from Liting wishing me well after she read my blog. Think it's the first time she's reading my blog bah... So nice to have friends like tat!! Very lucky me to have not just one but a few of tis kind of friends (^^) Thanks Liting~!! Very touched~ Thank you thank you thank you :)

Hai~ Couldn't go NPS today~ Kenna abit of OT... Today kenna bird shit too... Tiok Air Strike~!! Lolzz :p Hahaa then i decided to call my mum to buy toto for me since there're so many unusual things happening around me recently~ some things at my work place which i cannot say la... tio 2nd prize at Stephanie's bday de lucky draw la... tiok bird shit today la... etc... Many things la!! Didn't tiok any prize for the toto though... *Chuckles*

Zhaorong~~~ Learn dancing bo jio~ I wanna learn too~~ Hahaa :p

09 Jan 2007, Tuesday
Yay~ Audit over lo~!!! Lolzz :p Think it went quite well. Aiya... but something very suay happen to us today... Think tis coming weeks my section will kenna alot of OT.. Time to work hard again!!

Wah today reeeeeeally very tired after work but was feeling abit down due to something... suddenly felt like visiting NPS... So i went there and... Guess who i saw there? Ah Kuang!!! Wah lau~ our 默契 really too good le... Win le lor~ of all days we both decided to go clubhouse at the same day without informing each other (==) i was like, swing open clubhouse door and see Kuang there, STUNNED sial... Hahaa wah biang~

Helped out in teaching some of the freshies today... It felt nice, had some of the nice old fond feeling of my time in NPS a few years back flowing back to me again (^^) It feels funny when you're so used to something, or bored with it, but when u teach it to others it's so new and somewhat interesting to them.

Hahaa errr today Yuhang wear very... Not his usual self~ Taiwan Ah Beng style, and think today's the first time i've ever seen Yueying tie up her hair, hahaa it took me some getting used to sia~!! But think both of them also looked better la. Yuhang should have ironed his shirt though~ Wish i had a camera with me!! Would have taken pics with them if i had :p Congrats to Yueying for FINALLY completing her assignment... Lolzz :p I think tat's all i have for today ^^

No comments: