Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Weather blues~ Shopping blues~

I WANT TO COMPLAIN!!!

Yesterday i was on leave, whole day rain rain rain couldn't go skating... Today working day, weather so good!!!!!!!! Wah lau~

Haiya... Last time saw something very nice that i wanted to get for a friend... But today when i went back to buy it, it's all sold out le!!! Hai after work not enough time to find also... Today went orchard, bugis, suntec, and raffles shopping centre just to find that thing... Can't find le!!! Good things really sell out very fast lo... too many ppl buying christmas gifts le =_=''' Hai... suay~ Shit la should have bought it last time... Should have stayed home and slept more today!! Feeling so tired and disappointed now... Waste my time~!!! (>_<)

Haiyo~ Just now board bus got one fella shove here squeeze there very irritating~!!! And it happened after i didn't manage to get the present!! Normally i'd just give way to other ppl when boarding buses but today that fella really added to my irritation... So i just happily blocked him from getting past me... He must be 老天 send me de 出氣筒... Lolzz :p

Complain finish le now give thanks... Haha ^^
Hey Jiehui i received ur christmas card le... So sweet~!! Hahaa ^^ Thanks ya~ I like it very much! :) Oh Nooo~ tis year think i'm not sending Xmas cards le... Busy preparing something... Hahaa sorry my friends~ Especially to those very sweet de always sending these to others... Ppl like Liting and Jiehui and Xiaobai and etc etc... ^^ Thank you Ivy for borrowing me the camera and the very nice cd wrapper for my personal mini project.. and for the gift u brought back from Thailand!! ^^ Thank u all thank u all thank u all...
*Beams* (=^____^=) *Beams*

No comments: