Tuesday, December 19, 2006

irony~ irony~~ lolz :p

Wah lau~ Today and yesterday rain rain rain... Spoil my 2 days~!! Lolzz :p Yesterday went for my squadron de celebration at cineleisure... Wah lau wey nothing fun de lei i think too many ppl they very hard to organise bah... Then watched Eragon as part of their package for us... Not nice lei... battle scenes lose to lord of the rings, fantasy lose to harry potter, haiyo the dragon rider so easy "bo lat" (no strength) de, i liked the dragon though~ Then the hotdog they prepared for us... Wah lau~~ Not nice.. must be result of mass production bah. some more it dropped onto my jacket and dirtied it!!! Grrrr... (>_<) Then my original plan was to stay in Orchard area to do abit of shopping and then go for the buffet dinner at York Hotel in the evening. But my colleagues they all decided to go east coast for skating~ Wah how to resist the temptation? could sense my Roller blades calling out to me at home u know... Lolzz :p (放屁啦) So ok loh we set off for home... But then suddenly the 天黑黑, 下雨下雨 lei!!! So in the end we settled for the buffet dinner... But aiya bcos we couldn't confirm in advance how many of us were going... I didn't call for a booking!! Then fully booked le lor... But anyway we were stuck in the traffic for quite long la... Ivy's bf drove us there... Hahaa :p So we ended up having dinner at the food court at taka basement there... I ordered Thai styled cuttlefish rice set and Tako Yaki~ Satisfying enough la... Although the cuttlefish was tasteless but the tom yam soup was great~!! So nice~ Haha ^^ Hmmm... think yesterday whole day only tom yam soup nice bah...

Today morning woke up feeling really disappointed... Wah lau the weather~ Was looking forward to skating at east coast with NPS fellas de lorr~~ Then the rain rain nvr go away... Must be i didn't sing it away la!! Lolzz :p Waste my leave lei... But ok la... Not fully wasted... At least i didn't have to drag myself out of bed to work in this weather... Haha :p Hai~ Only sunday night i was feeling so contented, then these 2 days quite a spoiler~ Maybe 幸福 is cannot say out de bah! Haha :p luckily i've had enough experience not to drown myself in contentment if not now surely feeling super sianzz de :p Hope at least this coming friday goes as i wish bah... Looking forward to something.. Wish me luck~!! Lolzz :p

Hey~!! Happy Birthday Weiling and Meiyi~!!! Hope the rain didn't spoil ur day... Enjoy yourselves ya!! Hahaa ^^

No comments: