Friday, December 22, 2006

Sigh~ Sigh~

21 Dec 2006, Thursday
It's a day of anxiety for me today... Worried sick about something that really bothered me... No appetite for any food, not really productive at work. Missed my lunch and dinner without realising it... However the major worry is finally over... Eating as i'm typing now, lolzz :p

Hai~ The world comes crashing down for me again today... Something i tot could happen turns out to be impossible. I guess i should very BHB de claim that the rain we had for the past few days were for me bah!! Lolzz :p Been folding paper cranes since Oct... Everyday one... Dunno for wat... Hahaa... :p Hai~ Need to change some decorations in my room too... Current ones not appropriate le...Hmmm but still glad for those few happy days i had from last fri to sun... Those were the oasis in the desert i've been and am going thru... ya? Lolzz :p Shall look forward to the day when i walk out of this desert!!!

Wish i can go skating tmr... I miss East Coast already!! Really need the sun the wind the sea and the exercise... But not really sure if i should, man... Saturday's my duty day... Got to go work early. Arghhh *frustration* Haiyo... Think my blog's getting boring... too many complaints... Too little stories... Ya? Sorry guys/gals~ Lolzz :p Maybe when i'm more free le i shall go thru and delete some posts ba... Leave the more dramatic/informative/descriptive/happy ones behind will do~!! Hahaa :p

Here's the lyrics of a nice song by 王力宏 which really touched my heart...

好像潮來又潮去 妳从不留意
我却害怕失去 苦苦留下足印
不管是否可以 永遠留住妳的心
只要与妳有过交集 就不枉努力
如今身邊沒有妳 心還在过去
愛想堅持到底 需要多少勇氣
時間埋沒記憶 掩飾不了這段情
妳的每个表情 我都会好好溫習
好想你 這感覺太清晰
妳的臉是模糊 是靠近 全都教我心繫
好想你 我無力再抗拒
愛輕易联系著我和妳 却穿不透距離
我真的好想你

No comments: