Saturday, October 10, 2009

Something about me that......

10 Oct 2009, Saturday

Something's definitely wrong with me. For some reason i haven't yet been able to identify, i seem to be getting on people's nerves recently.

Just last week, i had this conflict with one of my groupmates that explains my msn comment at that time. It also led to me writing a rather rude email with certain expletives. I was really irritated because one of them actually copied pasted something directly from a website as an answer to one of our assignment questions, and then when i tried to help by paraphrasing slightly and cutting down on the word count, i actually get rude retorts from the bugger. I'd understand if proper reasons were given for rejecting my share of input, and i didn't even OVERHAUL his answers, it was just little tweaks here and there.

And then yesterday, a good friend of mine actually had an indirect go at me. I'm not sure, but i seem to get the idea that i've irritated him recently him through some fault of mine that i haven't yet identified. *shrugs* I've decided let that pass though, we're friends, after all, so i'll take it lying down for once.

This also gets me thinking about the little incident between fishy and me earlier this year. Something's definitely very wrong with me. Perhaps i'm too sensible for my own good, so much so that i impose my thoughts on others, which they don't like?

*Sigh* It's terrible when goodwill somehow finds its way to become a source of irritation for others.

Good thing is, i'm a terribly optimistic person, so i'm going to forget about all this pretty quickly. Attending a wedding dinner later!! *Sigh* Another nice gal going down the aisle... *chuckles*

Speaking of weddings, i love this wedding proposal!! :)



How cool is that!! Damn nice!!! :)

No comments: