Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Random things

06 July 2009, Monday

I'm irritating myself with the fact that i'm just so so sooooo goooood at procrastinating the things that i wanted myself to do despite having gotten everything ready ages ago. So instead of gettings things done and clearing out the original mess, i find myself staring at those prepared stuff which have now turned into another bundle of mess for me to sort out... i.e till the day i finally gather enough resolve to finish what i was doing in the first place... which is....... awww man~!! i dunno when!! *chuckles*

I seem to have gotten really good at snapping out of my moods and thoughts these days. No more second guessing at what could have been, or whatever! Sounds good huh~ heh heh

Awww this guy is really fantastic on the violin....



I have a new laptop!! It's a Toshiba M300-D4320, snapped it up during the PC show for just $1699 and i'm really pleased with it. No more getting irritated with my slow-like-tortoise Acer laptop! And you know what, how silly i can get sometimes. I'd gone to collect my laptop from the Harvey Norman outlet in JP, and i walked out of the shop with 2 boxes of stuff. It actually took me about half an hour to realise that the blur sales assistant had passed me 2 laptops - not just mine but also another customer's pre-ordered one. WOWWW 2 laptops for the price of one, good deal huh? Budden just like years ago when i had walked out of the Yamaha shop with that "free" guitar cos of the shop assistants' cock up, i was honest (not to forget stupid) enough to make the trip to return the stuff. Sigh~ no wonder good things nvr happen to me. With those noble goody boy bones in me and this wonderful world where the good and the kind always suffer more and the bad are privileged with more comforts... (hahaa!!).

Silly me no. 2 - It actually took me 2 days of getting my hands on this laptop before i realised that it has a built-in-webcam!! Wuahahaa~ hosay liao lorr~~~ lots of fun to come with it!! Yea i know some of you are saying aiya same as using camera mah, but it's the convenience and ease of filming the videos and playing them back immediately on the laptop, you see~ More than once, i fell asleep in bed using my laptop, and then there was this once when i woke up from a nap and decided there and then to film myself playing the ukulele since both the instrument and the (still powered on) laptop were within grabbing distance... So funny!!!! HAHAHA :p Shall post some of those videos soon if i can help it, especially those NG ones, hehehe :)

Last Saturday, went to pay my school fees and collect my course materials at SIM before heading for this BBQ near Yuyun's place. We'd reckoned that since Sio's back and Yuyun's flying back to Perth come friday, we shd meet to catch up. The party consisted of Yuyun, Sio, Kuang, Qimei, Weiling, Licong, Jiayan, and Hoepin, and another group of Yuyun's friends. Was really nice to see Yuyun and Sio again, being their usual selves, although i didn't recognise Yuyun until someone pointed her out to me from about 2 metres out, hahahaa~ Oh man~ she looked quite different to me at first with her now long hair la :p And she was really buay tahan with the first words James (who was there for only a few minutes) said to her after like what, 4 years plus of not meeting each other? And you know what, Yuyun and Sio are quite unique in the way they speak, their mannerisms, etc., and it just feels so nice to see them again, to observe them; how they move, what they do, the way they speak. Oh I dunno~ I think it's the sense of familiarity with them that makes me feel really happy to see them again, and their uniqueness makes this familiar feeling all the more magnified, i guess. Sio is just...... Sio again, which he hadn't been during the last few times he was with us. Doing all the crazy but whacky stuff, like smoking that half metre long "cigar", HAHAHA. Must be the effect of my first chants of simultaneous nonsenses when he'd just arrived giving him such a electrifying culture shock that's he's himself again, hehe!! *looking smug*

Ohhh i met Shiyi while we were waiting for our bus back at the end of the BBQ...... She mentioned something about Zhonghan asking about gathering and that she's deferred him to me to organise although i've never heard anything about it yet. Hmm~ Maybe soon!! ;)

Man~~~ i should really blog more often so that my posts dun get so wordy... yes? *chuckles* Well, we'll see about that :)

No comments: