Monday, November 24, 2008

Knowing ABC about me~

24 Nov 2008, Monday

Saw this in Zhaorong’s blog and decided I’d do it as well~ Somehow I find it fun talking about ourselves… Hur hurr hurr~ :p

Knowing ABC about me~

The Letter A
Are you available?:
Ya~ But only available to gals… No gays pls!!!! I hoot u ah
What is your age?:
28 this year… as of now still 27!! Hehe :p
What annoys you?:
Hmm~ inconsiderate people lo, we see them everyday though~ on buses, from litters on the road.. etc

Letter B
Do you live in a big house?:
3 room flat yeh… I am poor family’s kid lai de!! Hahaa :p But my block’s surroundings are super nice and spacious!! *smirks*
When is your birthday?:
6 Dec lo… That’s why I’m still 27 mah! hur hurr~ ^^
Who is your best friend?:
WOW tat’s a difficult one… I have a lot of close friends, although I dun do things like call them to chat or wat. My kindergarten best friend was Siwei, primary school best friend was Hanxiang, Sec school best friend Qingjie. NS days, ITE days onwards quite a lot of nominees wor~ colleague friend Alvin is my current best talk cock and mahjong buddy… And I like Jimmy for his honesty and gongness, Zhaorong for his frankness, Edward for his playfulness. But I guess if I really have to name one… Must be either Kuang or Wanling bah, I’ve got a certain telepathy with them u know~~!!! See la even want to choose one also so difficult! If not, guitar is laopo, mahjong be best friend? But skating is my sunshine. Soccer is my favourite. AIYO!!!!! Even use activities also cannot name a proper one!!! Give up la :p

Letter C
What's your favorite candy?:
Hmm~ hmm~ not really a fan of candies… Can’t think of any now
Who's your crush?:
I have a crush on Charlene of Twins!!! Many people would tell me Gillian’s more pretty each time I tell them that, ok whatever, but I like Charlene more for her cuteness, ok? I have a liking for cute and active girls somehow, and girls who wear white catches my attention more easily… Oops! Out of topic liao, Hehe. Other than that, Jessica Alba lo.
When was the last time you cried?:
Hmm few days ago only yeh~ was watching movie clips online then cry cry~~ *sobz*

The Letter D
Do you daydream?:
Quite a lot wor~ I think it happens all the time to geniuses… hur hurr hurrr~ :p
What's your favorite kind of dog?:
Wowww u got me there… I have favourites but dunno what breed or name la
What day of the week is it?:
Hmm~ does it matter? nuah day lo

The Letter E
How do you like your eggs?:
half-half lo, the yolks must still be watery!
Have you ever been in the emergency room?:
Uhhh~ not sure if mum’s pregnancy during that time was carried out in one? If not, I guess no lo
What's the easiest thing ever to do?:
Ermm~ blinking?

The Letter F
Have you ever flown in a plane?:
a number of times lo
Do you use fly swatters?:
no wor, my home no flies de
Have you ever used a foghorn?:
I shall look for the meaning in the dictionary first… wait ah… *flips flips* aiya forget it la :p

The Letter G
Do you chew gum?:
Ya~ but dun really like doing tat. Thank god its not sold here
Are you a giver or a taker?:
Both bah!!
Do you like gummy candies?:
Hmm~ depends on who’s giving them to me

The Letter H
How are you?:
I prefer u ask me Hosay boh lor. Ya hosay lor thank u
What color is your hair?:
Black, not even a single strand of white!! ^^

The Letter I
What's your favorite ice cream?:
Definitely chocolate, also like Vanilla, Durian, Yam, mango ice creams
Have you ever ice skated?:
Yes lor, but my feet hurts when doing that. And then quite dumb going round and round in circles in a confined skating rink. Rollerblading better!!
Do you play an instrument?:
No wor. I play instruments!!! Picked up guitar playing… Wish I’d continued learning violin and piano during poly days… Involved in club committee too early back then, got no time!

The Letter J
What's your favorite jelly bean brand?:
Hmm~ nvr had them… I think i would prefer Bertie Bott’s Every-Flavour Beans if they were available to us though……
Do you wear jewelry?:
u DO mean jewellery right? No wor!!

The Letter K
Who do you want to kill?:
If only cockroaches and mosquitoes had names… I’d name them all lor. Besides that, I think all rapists. They should be tortured and killed for the eternal hurt they cause to victims and their love ones.
Do you want kids?:
Can I have 11? Enough for soccer team, or to play 6 a-side with me inside, or open 3 mahjong tables!! Ha ha ha :p Ok, realistically, would love to have maybe 4 lo.
Where did you go for kindergarten?:
I forgot that kindergarten’s name liao… Opposite Old Boon lay Shopping Centre tat one, Blk207.

The Letter L
Are you laid back?:
If you mean being easygoing and carefree, ya I’m quite like that. That’s why I dun really pursue relationships… GFs and wives dun appreciate that attitude from their men de.
Do you lie?
Alot!!! Mostly for making fun though. Aiyo! I should’ve lied for this question

The Letter M
Whats your favorite movie?:
Can I just say type of movies? Comedies.
Do you still watch Disney movies?:
Ahh yes and no… I like them but they’re not so readily available
Do you like mangos?:
I like mango flavoured stuff… there's this fantastic mango desserts shop in Hong Kong that i visited once! All sorts of desserts to do with mango there... but very heaty yeh

The Letter N
Do you have a nickname?:
Many~ Mum used to call me "Hao por heng", I think it means 38 or busybody or something like that in Hakka. From friends lei… ayam la~ monkey la~ heng heng la~ hengzai la~ and a confidential one between me and someone (****zai!), the one I liked most was pentium5 though ;)
What is your real name?:
Yow Heng or Yaoxing lor, great name that originated from a chicken rice stall, hahaa!!
Whats your favorite number?:
Used to be 10 for traditionally legendary shirt number for greatest creative attacking soccer players. Right now mah… Smaller than 10 I guess but no favourite number in particular
Do you prefer night over day?:
Depends on situation lor

The Letter O
What's your one wish?:
continue to be happy for the rest of my life
Are you an only child?:
2 elder brothers lo

The Letter P
What one fear are you most paranoid about?:
losing loved ones forever
What are your pet peeves?:
Should be quite a lot yeh~ due to my impatience. I get annoyed by little things
What's a personality trait you look for in people?:
I like people who are friendly and quirky!!

The Letter Q
What's your favorite quote?:
Right now it’s that "Yes we can!" from Obama!! Wahahaa :p
Are you quick to judge people?:
Hmm~ I guess not. I’m more careful and sensitive with that

The Letter R
Do you think you're always right?:
Hello? How can anyone be always right?
Are you one to cry?:
Call me crybaby!! But in what way does this question have anything to do with "R" huh?

The Letter S
Do you prefer sun or rain?:
Sun!!!!
Do you like snow?:
Never had any direct encounters with that but from stories and shows it sounds and looks romantic and fun so, I guess yupz
What's your favorite season?:
Spring!!!!!

The Letter T
What time is it?:
TV time!!! (Did this on Saturday tat's y hahaha)
What time did you wake up?:
once at 9am+, once at 2pm+…
When was the last time you slept in a tent?:
11 years ago... in our bashas!!

The Letter U
Are you wearing underwear?:
Huh~~~ so chim question. Wait ah let me check
*pulls shorts and looks down* WOWWW!!! yes lei!!!
Underwear or boxers?:
U should have ask that in the question on top right? Might as well ask for the colour, more interesting right? Underwear la

The Letter V
What's the worst veggie?:
snozzcumber lo… Poor BFG
Where do you want to go on vacation?:
Would love to be in France for Christmas with my loved one someday. Ahhh~ i almost forgot! Hawaii!!!!

The Letter W
What's your worst habit?:
Nuahness and indecisiveness
Where do you live?:
Boon Lay lor
What's your worst fear?:
Wah lau~ repeat question right? ok lor, fear is losing any loved one, worse fear is losing 2 loved ones.. so worst fear is losing 3 loved ones ok? no more than that for the moment liao... hehe :p

The Letter X
Have you ever had an x-ray?:
Many lo, SAF so many check ups. And also once when I was in primary5, I fell from 2 metres and got hit on the head… had concussion for a few days
Have you seen the x-games?:
Si mi lai de? X-men have, x-games? errrrrrrrrrrrrrrr~~~
Do you own a xylophone?:
stupid question… no la!! Ask about X’mas mah~~~

The Letter Y
Do you like the color yellow?:
One of my favourites
What's one thing you yearn for?:
Strike Toto!!!

The Letter Z
Whats your zodiac sign?:
Monkey
Do you believe in the zodiac?:
More keen with horoscope lo
Favorite zoo animal?:
I like Lions… But not zoo one lei~ so tame, how?

No comments: