Friday, May 02, 2008

Contented :)

02 May 2008, Friday

Feeling very contented now!! Haven't felt so contented for ages le!! Hahaa

Yesterday, invited Kuang, Wanling, and 2 of my colleague friends Alvin & Jimmy to my home for mahjong. Was supposed to start at 11am but Jimmy reached a little earlier than 10am, so we went to dabao brunch to my home to satisfy our stomachs before the game. I had yummy roti pratas and tou huay and tou huay zhui!! :) Jimmy was commenting happily about having a big "cai tao"(wanling) to "tok"... But end up... ... ... Wanling won a total of $50 from us at the end of the day la!!!!!!!!!! Wahahaaa~~~ Clown la this Jimmy!!!! :p

Basically was a typical fun mahjong day for me, but with an extra whiff of warmth than usual cos Mum was sooooo happy to have Wanling visiting us. Hahaa aiyooo~ but can't blame her la, she has absolutely adored Wanling since day 1!! Yours monkeyly me myself earned some cold hard stares from mum *shing!! Shing!!!* when Wanling (who insisted on doing the dishes despite mum protesting and trying to coax & drag her away from the wash basin) was doing the dishes after our meals... Hey!! You're not supposed to do the dishes!! Hahaa :p But thanks for being so nice :)

Feels great to have my best friends visiting, especially Kuang and Wanling, cos mum's always particularly warm & nice to them!!! Drop by more often u 2!!!!! Hehee :)

Today at work, was also an enjoyable day. Can't really remember the details... Only remember we all laughing throughout the day for some small little silly funny things here and there la. After 2 days such as yesterday and today, and tmr being saturday (Planned!!! Skating at East Coast!! And Mahjong on Sunday!!!!), who can blame me for feeling so happy and contented now lei???? Hahaa :)

BUT!!! From experiences, big "storms" normally awaits after having this kind of contented feeling... So better not wallow myself in this happy feeling...... Ya? ;)

End here for today~

No comments: