Wednesday, November 21, 2007

i miss my friends!!!!

21 Nov 2007, Wednesday

For my friends who're wondering what i've been up to recently...
OT OT OT OT OT OT OT OT OT OT OT OT OT OT OT OT OT OT OT OT OT OT OT OT OT OT OT OT OT OT OT OT OT OT OT OT, OT, OT.... ot............. OT!!!!!! Working even over the weekends!!!

I AM FRIENDSICK!!!!!

So how come i'm here writing? Well...... someone la... asked me how come i stopped writing yesterday.... hao la.... i write i write, hahaa :p

That's all for today though!! ;)

-------------------------------------------------------------------
I lost sleep last night
Things kept coming to my mind
Was it because of the atmosphere at the time..?
Or was it the familiar feeling of walking down the same path with u...
Or was it the look in your eyes...?
Did you feel that way as well......? :)
How I wish you did......
How I wish ...

No comments: