Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Like Real Liddat

06 June 2007, Wednesday

Happy 2 days at work! Know why!!! Cos i finally get to work on components... for the first time ever since the 2 weeks course in early May!!!!! Much better than doing work using the computer!! (For me la) Yeah!! v(^_^)v

Next, noticing a distinct lack of photos on my recent blogs, i decided to anyhow snap something to write about... Today i shall talk about.... My obsession to tiok TOTO!! Hahaa =p Good lei... Tiok one time then good life liao~ Can 少做几年工啊!! Lolzz :p i sometimes buy quickpick, sometimes pick numbers myself from a small container, sometimes shake the numbers out of the container!!

My own TOTO Quickpick!! Hahaa ^^

So far only tiok once before.. 4 numbers... won $30... only...... Hahaa :p But, going to win big soon liao ok!! As soon as tmr!!!!!!! Come! Share my tmr's TOTO numbers wif u all!!! Nvr follow me buy dun regret!! Buy liao if nvr Tiok dun scold me!!! Hahahahaa~ :]

Winning numbers!!! Can only share my numbers wif u all... Top half of the first TOTO slip belongs to my elder bro!! Paisay!!! Hahaa :p I'M GOING TO BE RICH TMR!! YAY!!!

Like real liddat... -_-'''

No comments: