Monday, May 21, 2007

Oh ya, tat's life

21 May 2007, Monday

Everyday, i wake up to find myself trapped in an alchemy of only skin and bones which i absolutely loathe, wondering why the whole world except me wants to go on a diet.

Everyday, i wonder why i let go of some things in life, why i embraced other things before which i later find to be of absolutely no value to me, and why in my life did i make some decisions or do some things i regret

Everyday i wonder why i'm the only one who seems to realise the difference between the ideal 3secs for everyone to move to the back of the bus for those boarding it and the actual 300 seconds it took for them to ignore the rest, then look, shuffle half a step, then look, then look again, then shuffle another half a step, etc...

And i wonder about all the other things tat might make my day unpleasant
And i think, oh ya... tat's life... ~sigh~

Then i remember all the ppl tat i love and treasure
And i remember all the fun things i love to do
And i remember the nice chocolate ice-cream in my fridge
And i remember
Oh ya~!!! That's Life~!! ^^

沒有你就沒有喜悅,也不懂得悲伤,不會生氣,也不會快樂...

No comments: